The Annual Wayne Judge Memorial Golf Classic is on the horizon and we want to see you there on Tuesday, September 13 (registration at 9:00 a.m., tee time at 10:00 a.m.) to share some fellowship, have some fun and support a great cause of renovating our St. Patrick’s playground facilities.
Format will be a scramble. However, each time will receive a colored ball. The team will establish a member rotation, and each player in rotation will play the ball from tee to green. If at any point during the round the team loses the colored ball before finishing, the team will be penalized $20.00.
There will be mulligans for sale to use at any time during the round, and string to shorten putts; however the team ball must be on the green to use the string.
This year we are raffling a set of Taylormade RSi 1 (men’s or women’s) irons and a painting by Nancy Dusenberry.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3-FORE!
- Block your calendar on September 13, and come out to Rivermont Country Club (bringing friends would be even better). Entry fees are $95 per golfer.
- Volunteer to help support the event day activities
- If you can’t physically participate on September 13, become a sponsor – various levels are available:
- Gold Sponsor $1,000 (includes the fees for one foursome)
- Silver Sponsor $500 (includes the fees for two golfers)
- Hole Sponsor $300
- Caddy Sponsor $150