Pentecost Picnic is Sunday, June 4!
Tickets will be on sale in the Narthex after both services this Sunday.
What you need to know:
– Tickets are $10 per person or $30 per family – please buy in advance!
– Please bring a side dish to share!
– Please volunteer to help with the picnic – many hands are needed! Picnic Volunteer Sign-up
– We’ve switched the main course to chicken, fried and rotisserie!
– Bring your bathing suits – the slip and slide is coming!
– Support the fundraising efforts by donating a bottle of your favorite wine to be raffled off at the picnic. Please drop off in office before June 4 .
This year the picnic will be hosted by the J2A Youth Class (9th and 10th graders) as a fundraiser to raise money for their upcoming pilgrimage to Scotland in June. Please support the kids and spend a fun filled afternoon with your favorite church people!