Pentecost Sunday and Picnic is this Sunday!
Please plan to attend! Bring friends along to share in the fun!
Tickets are available at the door.
What you need to know:
– For planning purposes, please contact Elisha Bailez, email@example.com, if you plan to come but have not purchased a ticket.
– But even if you decide last minute, come anyway!
– Bring a newcomer as our guest at no charge. We will have guest tickets at check-in.
– Tickets are $10 per person or $30 per family – please buy in advance!
– Hogie sandwiches (veggie and GF options avail), chips and drinks will be provided.
– Please bring a side dish to share.
– We will have games and fun for all ages!
– Friends and family are welcome!
This year the picnic will be an old-fashioned style picnic on the lawn, and hosted by the J2A Youth Class (8th and 9th graders) as a fundraiser to raise money for their upcoming pilgrimage to Iceland. Please support the kids and spend a fun filled afternoon with your favorite church people!